You are receiving this message as an emergency liaison between Dominion Energy and your community. We are monitoring Hurricane Dorian and will provide updates on outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Based on current forecasts your area may experience heavy rain and/or high wind impacts that have the potential to disrupt utility service.
We encourage you to access the Dominion Energy website at https://www.DominionEnergySC.com as well as our social media channels for news, outage reports, restoration process and other important updates during this and any emergency event. Feel free to share Dominion Energys key contact numbers with your constituents.
- Dominion Energy SC Customer Service: 1-800-251-7234
- Downed/Sparking Lines: 1-888-333-4465
- Power Outage: 1-888-333-4465
- Gas Leaks: 1-800-815-0083
- Or sign up ahead of the storm for mobile outage reporting at https://www.DominionEnergySC.com/outages-emergencies/power-outages/text-message-reporting
Also beneficial for tracking outages and restoration:
- Dominion Energy Outage Map: https://www.DominionEnergySC.com/outages-emergencies/power-outages/outage-map
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/domenergysc
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dominionenergy
- please do not use social media channels to report outages or share personal information